每日系列  -  每日商务口语

返回讨论区

加入该群组
  • 【每日商务口语】20170805期:报盘

    CocoEngMan 2017-08-05 08:00

    报盘
    I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
    我来听听你们空调的报盘。
    A:I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
    A:我来听听你们空调的报盘。
    B:We have the offer ready for you.
    B:我们的报盘准备好了。

    The prices are given without engagement.
    所报价格可以商讨。
    A:The prices are given without engagement.
    A:所报价格可以商讨。
    B:Good,if you excuse me,I'll go over the sheet right now.
    B:很好,请等一会儿,我看一下。
    engagement(n.)
    约定;诺言

    What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
    目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?
    A:What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
    A:目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?
    B:Here's the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
    B:这是价格单,但是这些价格是以我方最后确认为准。

    How long will you leave your offer open?
    报价的有效期多长?
    A:How long will you leave your offer open?
    A:报价的有效期多长?
    B:It’s valid for three days.
    B:有效期为 3 天。

    Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
    您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
    A:Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
    A:您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
    B:A firm one,which remains open for 3 days.
    B:是实盘,有效期为 3 天。

    Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
    请将价格告诉我们好吗?
    A:Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
    A:请将价格告诉我们好吗?
    B:This is our latest price list.
    B:这是我们最新的价格表。

    Are the prices on the list firm offers?
    价格表的价格是实盘吗?
    A:Are the prices on the list firm offers?
    A:价格表的价格是实盘吗?
    B:All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
    B:价格表上所有的价格都是我方最后确认的。

    When can I have your CIF firm offer?
    我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?
    A:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
    A:我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?
    B:We shall have them worked out by this evening,and let you know tomorrow morning.
    B:我们今天晚上计算出来,明天早上您就知道了。

    May I have your offer now?
    我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?
    A:May I have your offer now?
    A:我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?
    B:The price for each equipment is 400 dollars CIF Japan.
    B:每台设备到曰本的到岸价是400美元。



    Is your offer a firm one?
    这是你们的实盘吗?
    A:Is your offer a firm one?
    A:这是你们的实盘吗?
    B:Yes,it remains valid until 3:30 p. m. ,20th of Feb.2007,Beijing time
    B:是的,它在北京时间2007年2月20日下午3点30分以前有效。

    Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
    所报价格是有效到年底吗?
    A:Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
    A:所报价格是有效到年底吗?
    B:Yes,I guarantee that.
    B:是的,我保证。

    Do you quote FOB or CIF?
    你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?
    A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?
    A:你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?
    B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.
    B:报哪种都行,不过我们一般是报到岸价。
    How long will you leave your offer open?

    How long will the offer remain good?
    报价的有效期多长?
    A:How long will you leave your offer open?
    A:报价的有效期多长?
    B:It’s valid for three days.
    B:有效期为 3 天。

    What’s the price range?
    价格范围是多少?
    A:What’s the price range?
    A:价格范围是多少?
    B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.
    B:从100美元起价到300美元。

    Are the prices your firm offers?
    这些价格是你们的实盘吗?
    A:Are the prices your firm offers?
    A:这些价格是你们的实盘吗?
    B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.
    B:是的。我们认为这些价格具有很强的竞争力。

    What’s the unit price for it?
    它的单价是多少?
    A:What's the unit price for it?
    A:它的单价是多少?
    B:Our offer is $30 per set.
    B:我们的报价是每台30美元。

    All your quotations CIF?
    你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?
    A:All your quotations CIF?
    A:你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?
    B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.
    B:是的,但如果你要离岸价的话,我们可以报。

    This is our FOB quotation sheet.
    这是我们的离岸价价格单。
    A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.
    A:这是我们的 FOB 价格单。
    B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
    B:我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险的实盘?

    If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.
    如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。
    A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.
    A:如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。
    B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.
    B:我们通常给30%的行业折扣,对于超过1000件的订货,还另外有数量折扣。

    Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
    你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?
    A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
    A:你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?
    B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.
    B:所有报价与往常一样都是新加坡离岸价。
你还不是该群组正式成员,不能参与讨论。 现在就加入

可可地盘-外语爱好者社区 - 联系我们 - 京ICP备11028623号

Powered by 可可英语 2.0 © 2005-2011 Kekenet.com.