每日系列  -  每日商务口语

返回讨论区

加入该群组
  • 【每日商务口语】20170806期:还盘

    CocoEngMan 2017-08-06 08:00

    还盘
    What about a good discount?
    给点儿折扣怎么样?
    A:What about a good discount?
    A:给点儿折扣怎么样?
    B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?
    B:80%,您看怎样?

    Couldn’t you make it 60%?
    难道不可以给60%吗?
    A:Couldn't you make it 60%?
    A:难道不可以给 60% 吗?
    B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.
    B:数量折扣我们最多只能给80%。

    I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
    我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
    A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
    A:我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
    B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.
    B:听您这么说我很吃惊,您知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。

    We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
    我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
    A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
    A:我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
    B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.
    B:为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步。

    The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
    我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
    A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
    A:我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
    B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.
    B:好吧。正如我所说如果你们订货数量很大,我们准备减价80%。

    Can you give me a rough idea?
    能不能说一个大概的数字?
    A:Can you give me a rough idea?
    A:能不能说一个大概的数字?
    B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.
    B:为了促成交易,我认为大约给60%的折扣才行。

    How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
    您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
    A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
    A:您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
    B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.
    B:目前情况供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。

    Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?
    我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
    A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?
    A:我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
    B:All right! will.
    B:好吧,我打电话问问。

    Could you provide some samples free of charge?
    能否免费提供一些样品?
    A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?
    A:能否免费提供一些样品?
    B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.
    B:很抱歉,不能免费,但可以打个折扣。

    Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.
    既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
    A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.
    A:既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
    B:I’m glad we have closed the business.
    B:很高兴我们做成了这笔生意。
    here and now
    立即



    We always quote our customers a fair price.
    我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
    A:We always quote our customers a fair price.
    A:我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
    B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
    B:你们的价格比去年高了 20%。

    Your price is beyond our reach.
    贵方价格我方承受不起。
    A:Your price is beyond our reach.
    A:贵方价格我方承受不起。
    B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.
    B:我们最多只能在价格上每吨降5美元。

    Can we each make some concession?
    我们双方都做些让步行吗?
    A:Can we each make some concession?
    A:我们双方都做些让步行吗?
    B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.
    B:如果你们的订货量很大,我们会重新考虑我们的价格。
    concession(n.)
    让步

    Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?
    如果我们订货量加一倍,您能接受8%的利润吗?

    If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
    如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
    A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
    A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
    B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.
    B:指发票价格吗?我得和老板商量一下。



    What’s the quantity you have in mind?
    你们想买多少?
    A:What's the quantity you have in mind?
    A:你们想买多少?
    B:100 metric tons, ready shipment.
    B:100 公吨,即期装船。

    I’ll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
    我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。
    A:I'll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
    A:我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。
    B:A thousand and one thanks. An old friend is an old friend.
    B:太感谢你了。老朋友就是老朋友。

    You've got our catalogue and price-lists?
    你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?
    A:You’ve got our catalogue and price-lists?
    A:你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?
    B:Yes, you gave them to me yesterday and I studied carefully in the evening.
    B:是的,你们昨天就给我了,晚上我仔细地看了一遍。

    We hope you’ll give a special consideration.
    希望你们给予特殊考虑。
    A:We hope you'll give a special consideration.
    A:希望你们给予特殊考虑。
    B:OK. Let's meet half way.
    B:好吧。咱们各让一半。

    I hope that is a favorable one.
    我希望是个肯定的答复。
    A:I hope that is a favorable one.
    A:我希望是个肯定的答复。
    B:I hope so,too.
    B:我也希望如此。

    The price you offered is above previous prices.
    你方报价高于上次。
    A:The price you offered is above previous prices.
    A:你方报价高于上次。
    B:I’m sure you appreciate that the costs of production have gone up considerably recently.
    B:我想你肯定也注意到了,最近产品成本不断提高。

    We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
    我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。
    A:We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
    A:我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。
    B:We appreciate your making this concession for us.
    B:我们感谢你们所做的让步。
    I think the price is working against us.
    我认为这个价格对我们是行不通的。

    I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
    我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。
    A:I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
    A:我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。
    B:It is not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
    B:以这种价格我们不可能卖出任何产品。

    We want 6% off.
    我们希望打9.4折。
    A:We want 6% off.
    A:我们希望打9.4折。
    B:Let's meet each other half way.
    B:让我们折中一下。
    If we order this item in 5 days,may I get the same price as that of today?
    如果我们5天后订货,价格是否和今天的一样?
    We can't do more than 2% reduction
    我们最多只能降价2%。
    We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
    如果你们订量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

    Our price is without further discounts.
    我方的价格不再打折扣。
    What’s your counter offer?
    贵方的还盘是多少呢?
    A:What’s your counter offer?
    A:贵方的还盘是多少呢?
    B:Maybe 800 yuan per set is acceptable.
    B:也许每台800元人民币是可以接受的
  • 举报 #2
    风雨如故 2017-08-06 20:02
    为何一次查词就会跳到最开头?很不方便,改一下好么?
  • 举报 #3
    风雨如故 2017-08-06 20:04
    为何一查词就会跳到最上面?太不方便了
  • 举报 #4
    CocoEngMan 2017-08-07 16:03
    风雨如故: 为何一次查词就会跳到最开头?很不方便,改一下好么?
    这可能是技术问题,你可以在APP上向产品经理反映一下
你还不是该群组正式成员,不能参与讨论。 现在就加入

可可地盘-外语爱好者社区 - 联系我们 - 京ICP备11028623号

Powered by 可可英语 2.0 © 2005-2011 Kekenet.com.