每日系列  -  每日商务口语

返回讨论区

加入该群组
  • 【每日商务口语】20170807期:议价

    CocoEngMan 2017-08-07 08:00

    议价
    Now what about the price?
    现在谈谈价格如何?
    A:Now what about the price?
    A:现在谈谈价格如何?
    B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
    B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。

    Any chance for making it lower?
    有可能再降一点儿吗?
    A:Any chance for making it lower?
    A:有可能再降一点儿吗?
    B:I'm afraid not.
    B:对不起,没有可能。

    We can’t make any further concession.
    我们不能再让了。
    A:We can't make any further concession.
    A:我们不能再让了。
    B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
    B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。

    How about 5% off?
    减5个百分点怎么样?
    A:How about 5% off?
    A:减5个百分点怎么样?
    B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
    B:为了达成贸易,我接受。

    This is really a bargain.
    这才叫价格低廉。

    I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
    如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
    A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
    A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
    B:What quantity are you talking about?
    B:你说的是多大的数量?

    You price is much too high.
    我发现你们的报价太高了。
    A:You price is much too high.
    A:我发现你们的报价太高了。
    B:But that’s the prevailing price.
    B:但那是现行的价格呀。
    much too
    太...

    Could you accept our last price?
    你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
    A:Could you accept our last price?
    A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
    B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
    B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。

    Sorry,it is my lowest.
    对不起,这是我的最低价。
    A:Sorry.it is my lowest.
    A:对不起,这是我的最低价。
    B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
    B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。

    I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
    我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
    A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
    A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
    B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
    B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。

    I can safely say…
    我有把握地说……



    I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
    我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。

    What about quantity discount and cash discount?
    数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
    A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
    A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
    B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
    B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。

    What is the price for this item?
    价格是多少?
    A:What is the price for this item?
    A:价格是多少?
    B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
    B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。

    Do you allow any trade discount?
    你们给行业折扣吗?

    Are they exempt from VAT?
    这些货免除增值税了吗?
    A:Are they exempt from VAT?
    B:这些货免除增值税了吗?
    B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
    B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。
    VAT = Value-Added Tax
    增值税

    How come the prices are so low?
    价格怎么这么低?
    A:How come the prices are so low?
    A:价格怎么这么低?
    B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
    B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。

    Do you allow cash discount?
    你们有现金折扣吗?
    A:Dou you allow cash discount?
    A:你们有现金折扣吗?
    B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
    B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。

    I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
    很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。
    A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
    A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。
    B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
    B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。
    What's your bottom line price?

    What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
    您价格的底线是多少?
    A:What’s your bottom line price?
    A:您价格的底线是多少?
    B:Well,make me an offer.
    B:这样吧,您出个价。

    The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
    我最高可以出4500美元。
    A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
    A:我最高可以出4500美元。
    B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
    B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。



    Would you give me a discount?
    您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
    A:Would you give me a discount?
    A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
    B:We might be able to work that out.
    A:我们或许可以商量。

    How much are you thinking for each case?
    您想一箱多少钱?
    A:How much are you thinking for each case?
    A:您想一箱多少钱?
    B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.
    B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。

    I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.
    我不认为还有降价的空间。
    A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.
    A:我不认为还有降价的空间。
    B:I still think we’re a little high on price.
    B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。

    Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
    我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
    A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
    A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
    B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.
    B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。
    I am willing to drop the price a little.
    我愿意把价钱降低_点。
    If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.
    要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。

    This is as low as I can go on the price.
    这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
    A:This is as low as I can go on the price.
    A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
    B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.
    B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。
    If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.
    只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。

    After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
    经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
    A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
    A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
    B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.
    B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。

    We finally decided to take your offer.
    我们终于决定接受您的价格。
    A:We finally decided to take your offer.
    A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。
    B:Thanks for reconsidering.
    B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。

    We humped our offer up a little.
    我们把出价提高了点儿。
    A:We humped our offer up a little.
    A:我们把出价提高了点儿。
    B:Well get back with you tomorrow.
    B:我明天再给您答复。
    hump (vt.)
    提高

    If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
    如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
    A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
    A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
    B:This price of yours is out of the question.
    B:降价是不可能的。
    on the spot
    当场



    I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
    希望你再考虑考虑。
    A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
    A:希望你再考虑考虑。
    B:We have do discuss the problem later.
    B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。

    The price of this article has soared up since last year.
    自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
    A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
    A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
    B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
    B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。
    soar up
    剧增,高涨

    Do you think the price is reasonable?
    您觉得这个价格合适吗?
    A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
    A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?
    B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
    B:不合适。价格太高了。

    Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
    这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
    A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
    A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
    B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
    B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。

    I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
    我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
    A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
    A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
    B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
    B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。

    This is a fair market price.
    这是个公道的市场价格。
    A:The price you offer is too high.
    A:这个价格太高。
    B:This is a fair market price.
    B:这是个公道的市场价格。
    We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
    我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。

    Your price is rather out of line.
    你方价格与行情不符。
    A:Your price is rather out of line..
    A:你方价格与行情不符。
    B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
    B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。
    out of line
    不一致,不协调

    Hope you can make more efforts.
    希望你再努力努力。
    A:Hope you can make more efforts.
    A:希望你再努力努力。
    B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
    B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。

    Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
    让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
    A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
    A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
    B:All right,that's a deal.
    B:好的。这样就算成交。

    That is out of my expectation.
    这出乎我的意料。
    A:That is out of my expectation.
    A:这出乎我的意料。
    B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
    B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
    我是来讨论降价的事。
    A:What can I do for you?
    A:有什么可以效劳的?
    B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
    B:我是来讨论降价的事。

    For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
    对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。

    Your price is by far the highest.
    到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
    A:Your price is by far the highest.
    A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
    B:It is the quality that counts.
    B:它以质量取胜。

    We can’t make any further concessions.
    我们不可能再让了。
    A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
    A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
    B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
    B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。

    I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
    很高兴我们谈妥了价格。
    A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
    A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。
    B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
    B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。

    What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
    你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
    A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
    A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
    B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
    B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。
    I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
    我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

    To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
    为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
    A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
    A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
    B:To get business under way, we take your price.
    B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。
你还不是该群组正式成员,不能参与讨论。 现在就加入

可可地盘-外语爱好者社区 - 联系我们 - 京ICP备11028623号

Powered by 可可英语 2.0 © 2005-2011 Kekenet.com.