每日系列  -  每日商务口语

返回讨论区

加入该群组
  • 【每日商务口语】20170808期:订购

    CocoEngMan 2017-08-08 08:00

    订购
    When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
    您什么时候确认订单?
    A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
    A:您什么时候确认订单?
    B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.
    B:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。

    Can you arrange freight and insurance?
    你能安排货运和保险吗?
    A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?
    A:你能安排货运和保险吗?
    B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.
    B:可以,不过费用另算。

    Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
    —次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
    A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
    A:一次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
    B:No problem.
    B:没问题。

    I’ll place a trial order with you.
    I’ll send a trial order to you.
    我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
    A:I can promise you that.
    A:我保证做到。
    B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.
    B:那好。我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
    trial (n.)
    试用,尝试

    We shall place an order with you in a few days.
    我公司大概几天后会下订单。
    A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.
    A:我公司大概几天后会下订单。
    B:I'm glad to hear that.
    B:很高兴听您这么说。

    We will send you a purchase order in one week.
    —个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
    A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.
    A:一个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
    B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.
    B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会备货。

    We now want to place an order with you.
    现在我们要向你们订货了。
    A:We now want to place an order with you.
    A:现在我们要向你们订货了。
    B:I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
    B:我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会立刻生产。

    What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
    你们订货的最低量是多少?
    A:What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
    A:你们订货的最低量是多少?
    B:Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 20 cartons.
    B:订购我们这种产品的起订量为200箱。

    Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
    我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
    A:Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
    A:我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
    B:I'm afraid they’ve been sent already.
    B:抱歉,已经发货了。

    What amount of advance do you require?
    你们需要多少定金?
    A:What amount of advance do you require?
    A:你们需要多少定金?
    B:Two thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
    B:先付2000美元作为定金。

    We want the first half to reach us within two months.
    我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
    A:We want the first half to reach us within two months.
    A:我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
    B:We ensure a timely delivery of the goods.
    B:我保证及时交货。

    We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
    我们准备买大量的空调。
    A:We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
    A:我们准备买大量的空调。
    B:We would appreciate it if you would like to deal with us.
    B:如果您同我们做生意,我们将不胜感激。

    We are inclined to place large orders with you.
    我们想向你发大量订单。
    A:We are inclined to place large orders with you.
    A:我们想向你发大量订单。
    B:We will see to it that our prices and qualities will never be surpassed.
    B:我们将保证我们的价格和质量不会有人超越。
    incline(v.)
    愿意;倾向于

    As things stand at present,they seem to take a wait and see attitude towards your offer.
    按照目前的情况来看,他们似乎在采取观望的态度。
    Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April.
    请确认贵方4月底以前执行该订单。
你还不是该群组正式成员,不能参与讨论。 现在就加入

可可地盘-外语爱好者社区 - 联系我们 - 京ICP备11028623号

Powered by 可可英语 2.0 © 2005-2011 Kekenet.com.